Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Birthday NPH! :)


I know it's a bit early to post this, but I don't care about time zones that much. What matters is the date!

After celebrating my dear father's birthday yesterday, I can now wish a big happy birthday to Neil Patrick Harris, who is turning 40.

You continue to amaze me, Neil, as you did with that spectacular Tony opening not long ago. My family and friends often comment how talented you are and how you always make them laugh. You encourage me to tackle challenges head on with complete motivation (usually in the form of school work, but the point is that no challenge is too small or too big). And I just want to remind you how much the world loves you.

May you continue to lead a fulfilling and happy life! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday NPH.
    A Truly brilliant individual.

    ReplyDelete