Monday 28 October 2013

'Knight Vision'

Don't Trust Ted with Choices, Don't Trust Barney/Robin with Stories, and Don't Trust Marshal to Safely Deliver News to Lily

Is there a reason why I can't stop staring...?
With the last three episodes before this one, I was sort of "meh" with the plot. Luckily this episode restored my full enjoyment of the characters, humour and storyline. For some reason, I was oddly excited to find we have had finally reached the first night of the wedding weekend. Almost a relief, actually. My brain spelt the nighttime as "progress".

I found myself slightly groaning as one bombshell after another hit that poor unfortunate girl Cassie. The universe just does not like her for some reason. Maybe because Cassie was an obstacle in Ted meeting, and falling in love with, the Mother. I can just picture the universe thinking, "Oh no you don't girl! I've got Ted this close. You are not ruining it for me or anybody else!" 

I loved the switching of the "how we met each other" stories. The amount of accuracy of replicating those scenes with different actors just made me smile.In fact, I had to look twice to have my brain confirm that "Lily" was Robin and "Robin" was Lily. The Reverend's death was also unexpected. I guess he couldn't handle the Barney/Robin cuteness.I wonder who will marry the two now...? Maybe Barney himself? Can you do that? Probably not, but a cute idea. 

Seeing Lily pouring out Daphne's voice also rewarded me with a chuckle.

Highlight: the mixed up "how we met each other" stories

Favourite Quote: couldn't find a particular favourite. Probably have to watch the episode again.

You choosing to see this promo would be.... wise.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment